I love my Daughter






Danielle and I have so much fun. Here are some of the things we do each day.











































  1. We play in the backyard.- this lasts a few hours each morning
  2. We do laundry or cleaning- Danielle is the best at getting laundry out of the washer or dryer. Or out of anything you put it in.
  3. Danielle eats in her seat and makes a huge mess- she likes to use her own spoon and she is getting better at it but if she isn't hungry she starts to play.
  4. We play downstairs and jump on the trampoline- it is just a small trampoline but Danielle loves it.
  5. We go on walks- If we have a stroller I get some exercise- or just Danielle gets to practice. She really likes playing hide and seek. Sometimes we go to stores and she plays with the toys, which is a great way to save money.
  6. We read books- So I need some more baby books since I have just about had it with the barnyard animals book I brought with me- if you had read it as many times in a row as I have you would understand.
  7. We speak German for a few hours a day. - OK mostly I speak.
  8. Danielle climbs into a chair and rocks- she can climb into most of the chair here and the couches and I think she is so proud of herself!
  9. We feed the doggies in the backyard- Danielle can say doggie.
  10. We take a nap. I love naps. Danielle is asleep right now.

















I am posting some photos of Danielle since we got some requests- I took the photos yesterday- they don't all look fantastic but Danielle was having fun in the backyard- also she has learned to kiss and I didn't quite capture the picture of her trying to give the dog a kiss. She gave him a kiss and got a big lick on the face, which she thought was funny and yucky at the same time, judging from her reaction.

sivab (July 25, 2008 at 5:28 PM)  

Janae, I think your framing is really very good. I can't wait to meet "D" she sounds very cute.

Jennifer (July 25, 2008 at 7:14 PM)  

I love these photos!

(P.S. something funky is going on with the formatting on this page - huge space b/w pics and text)

mablebrown (July 26, 2008 at 1:45 AM)  

Yay! I love Danielle too! and you, Janae! Keep posting those sweet shots!

Post a Comment