Money Mondays Tuesday edition

I thought this post should get more views so I decided to post it on this blog.

When I was in college I knew this guy named Brandon Dayton. In the glorious tradition of Facebook I found him and read his blog. He is a really talented illustrator and I thought I should show some of his great work. This illustration is called "motherhood" and I don't have three kids, but I think it is Fabulous! You can order prints of the illustration. You can also commission Brandon to make a drawing or illustration. How cool would it be to have your own personal illustration of your family? For example in my motherhood picture I would have to have blond hair. My baby has recently discovered how funny it is to pull out mommy's hair. I say no and that it hurts and she laughs. When daddy tells her no she cries. I can't wait until she can talk and starts to use her little baby powers. Brandon is super funny and a great guy. I would recommend giving him money just because he is quite entertaining but as a plus he sells great stuff. Because we all need a little super hero illustration in our homes.

Cost of the Motherhood print? $31.38 That's on Canvas!

mablebrown (July 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM)  

That's a great illustration! I wish I could draw like that!

Post a Comment