Money Mondays Most Beautiful Baby Crib

When I had a baby we bought a crib that was a floor sample sale. It is cherry and beautiful with a sleigh shape. I was so proud of us for finding a high quality crib that could adjust to a bed that was such a good deal. But I hate it. I wish I had twins so I could get a different one. Restoration Hardware just started a baby line and their clothes are beautiful and their cribs are beautiful. This is the crib I always wanted. The Sutton Canopy crib in white. Too bad by the time I have enough money to get it I will be too old to have children. Also how do I tell my husband that I want a new crib when there is literally nothing wrong with the old one? Why can't my dog just start chewing up furniture and pick our crib as his item to destroy? I have a fundamental belief that baby cribs and furniture should be white. Of course I didn't realize this before, and maybe different colors are good for boys. Also I love canopy beds. I wish I had one. And I wish my baby had one. Their description of my dream crib:
Handcrafted of hardwood with fine birch veneers
Tapered posts
Features hidden hardware, an easy drop side, four height settings and scissor springs beneath the mattress for superior support and easy adjustability
JPMA (Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association) certification ensures that the product was safety tested by independent laboratories for compliance with current ASTM (American Society for Testing & Materials) standards, and passed their rigorous testing. JPMA-certified products meet or exceed all requirements of current safety standards. For more information about JPMA, visit www.jpma.org.
Cost? $999.00
Conversion Kit $129.00
Shipping surcharge $99.00

Post a Comment