What did you Do today?


Today I was going to be able to see in the dark with my super power night vision, but it ran out of batteries. Luckily Danielle came to the rescue with imaginary batteries which Mark also received so he could help us rescue puppies in the basement.
I also realized why it WAS a good idea to make a pile of all my pants and jump in them. pants can be just as soft as pillows if stacked properly

The ladies at gymnastics were having a competition about who had the child with the biggest feet. I totally lost that one- the kid who won had clodhoppers sized 11.5. I'm not sure why they were competing about that, but I also lost the "I don't buy my child nice shoes" contest. You can imagine my sigh of relief when another child walked in wearing sparkly sketcher twinkle toes. Just moments before these beautiful shoes were the victim of being called 'canvas shoes I could make with a bedazzler"
by big feet's mom.

I'm not sure why some mom's like to make everything into a competition, but it was funny today.
sometimes it's had to have such a worldly and stylish child.
but someone has to be her mother, and I'm glad it's me.

Carlie (November 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

I struggle with competitive mom talk.

Post a Comment