Dear Pets,

Dear Pets,
I thought we should talk about some things. Today we ran out of batteries and I think maybe you should be able to run a little faster. you are just a little bit lazy. Did your parents strike up a bargain with Duracel? Are your parents named Energizer? Somehow Danielle knows that you eat batteries.
Maybe you really are a hamster. Yet you make cow noises. Did you know that most animals don't squeek and beep and make car noises. Actually birds make great car noises and beeps just like you do. At least our African Grey Parrot used to. People were convinced that we had an alarm on our apartment from the wonderful beeping that accompanied the opening door. Also it took him so long to learn words but that fire alarm took about 2 seconds to learn.
You claim to have a "cuddle" setting. I have never experienced this setting and there doesn't seem to be an instruction manual in your box.
Also, your warning not to bring you in bed is very smart. and I can totally understand that you warn children to avoid getting you close to their hair. Do Hamsters eat hair?
You should know that most children don't read.
For example my daughter does not read.

Danielle was very sad and happy that I helped cut her pet from her hair. I think she understands the warning without even reading it.

now her bangs have a few more layers. We're glad you are new additions to our family. Now stop trying to eat your loving owner.
thanks,
Janae

sivab (April 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM)  

That is a lot of hair in that hamster! The kids were super excited for a second when they thought you had bought a parrot. Maybe you should think of getting a new one I bet it would look supercute riding around on Austin's shoulder. I couldn't comb through Maya's hair for two days. I finally decided it was mangy enough to wash. Turns out she had gum stuck in her mane for who knows how long. We had to cut a bunch of hair too maybe they have matching haircuts now...

Chris W. (April 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM)  

Oh sad about the hamster and the hair. We had an incident once with a hand held fan, a little brother, and hair. It was sad too.

Luckily, Danielle probably doesn't even notice now, right? Have you heard some of the John stories from when he was little? It may be genetic....

Carlie (April 8, 2010 at 12:16 AM)  

I remember when I learned that Barbies' hair doesn't grow back :)

Post a Comment