Miss


I miss this little smiler.
He likes to play.
He gets excited easily.
He likes to stand up and bounce.
He grabs things that he wants.
He is huge.
He calms himself with a pacifier.
He lays next to Mark and they grab each others' arms.
He smiles at me.

NaDell (March 6, 2010 at 3:52 AM)  

Mark must be in the crying teething stage where he doesn't sleep. Fun......Hopefully he'll be better soon. Do you use those teething tablets?

janaemadsen (March 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM)  

NaDell- this is my Nephew who visited- not mark. Oh I like your profile pic.

Carlie (March 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM)  

Elijah was just telling me that he misses you too :) Love the pic of my boy!

sivab (March 8, 2010 at 11:46 AM)  

I forgive you for standing me up last week but now I am really upset you haven't posted your Sunday thoughts yet-I mean Monday is already half over! Oh and thank you for the Star Song. Maya made something for Danielle but it is too "dimensional" to send. Maya said Danielle was the only one that understood how special her ponies are to her.

C (March 9, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

Dear Janae,
Tomorrow-9:30. I'll bring the dress ups, you bake the meatloaf. :)
(If you color it pink she'll eat anything)

Post a Comment