Dear Friend

Dear Friend,
just a quick note to say hi.
in case you ever wonder if people are making fun of your blog, they are. Your post this week makes you look like a spineless idiot. I may or may not talk to people on the phone about it and think of potential questions to ask you. I think you lie about how much you eat. Also in case you wonder if people think you shouldn't have worn that brown skirt with those black shoes to church, they do. At least I do.
Please update again soon!
Thanks

NaDell (March 16, 2010 at 9:11 PM)  

I'm not sure if I'm relieved that you weren't making fun of me (or were you?!) or more worried that I thought you could be.....
I knew you weren't when you talked about attire on Sunday, oh and how much I eat. Unless it's on the side of too often and too many cookies, it's not me.

Carlie (March 17, 2010 at 2:08 AM)  

I will tell you that I regularly eat a lot. Food is a passion of mine, and I love eating it. And, that is one reason I love bf...it is really like the calories don't count. I also know that I don't have a black skirt, so I am also not the culprit :)

sivab (March 17, 2010 at 9:59 AM)  

Hmmm I only wish I knew what friend you were referring to...

Post a Comment