I love Vacation. I hate Vacation.






Things I hated about vacation today.
1. only packing three shirts. what?
2. Colds for everyone! There is something really gross about snotting babies while you are breastfeeding.
3. Danielle has an ear infection- woke up in the middle of the night.
5. No phone charger for two days means no phone.
6. Unreliable internet- who knew I was so addicted.
7. I have never been more upset about being allergic to cats.
8. Baby Mark the fussy eater.
9. Forgetting "clean blankie" when we went to stay in Salt Lake for the night.
10. Not staying in Provo because of ear infection.
11. Waiting over an hour for prescriptions to be called in.
12. Waiting even longer to get them filled.
13. Baby Mark throwing up.

Things I loved about vacation today.
1. Doctors who call in prescriptions.
2. Getting things done from my to do list.
3. Easter at Grandma's House!
4. Danielle playing with her aunt.
5. John making fantastic eggs.
6. Mark's cute outfit from Grandma
7. Getting a sweater on sale at Nordstrom for 20 dollars.
8. Claire convincing Danielle that the new clean blanket was all right.
9. Doctors calling in replacement prescriptions.
10. Mom waking up at 4 a.m. to get Tylenol.
11. Mom letting me use her super good smelling hair stuff.
12. Today I went to the bathroom alone EVERY TIME I WANTED TO. Beat that most parents of a two year old and six month old.
13. Got to sleep in while John watched baby.
14. Finally got a phone charger.
15. Danielle went on the potty.

TIVO- I am looking forward to seeing survivor tonight!

Carlie (March 25, 2010 at 2:23 PM)  

Elijah is sick too. Snot is seriously everywhere. Gross! I'm very glad to hear that you get to go to the bathroom whenever you want! :)

Post a Comment