New Hampshire


Right after moving in to a new house I would recommend driving to New Hampshire. We are now less than six hours away which is pretty nice, and we don't have to drive through New York. Last time I drove up there on my birthday and it took just about 8 hours- 2 of which was spent parked on the freeway. I took a picture.
I couldn't face all the boxes so after moving in Sunday we left on Wednesday. We were able to find some clothes, although they weren't clean.
Danielle really likes Grandpa Ed. I think they are kindred spirits in their love of chocolate. He was in the hospital while we visited, and John helped set up the house for him to come home. Parkinsons has really affected his balance. I went to the baby store with Aunt Sara and got a juice box holder. This is my new favorite item. The one at onestepahead.com is fancier than the one I have and I am considering buying another one. My sister in law Kathryn told me about them at family camp and I saw them. I had to buy one and Danielle loves it. Gone are the days when Danielle squeezes juice all over herself before taking a drink. You can just hand her the holder.
It was nice to see everyone and have John help Mark a little with getting ready for Grandpa. And Danielle got to see grandpa, who shared chocolate with her. She asked for him on the way home.

Claire (August 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM)  

I wish I were there with you guys!

Post a Comment