My favorite things

I am loving a few things right now.
1. Crinkle cookies from Aunt Sara. Yummy.
2. My armoire turned pantry from IKEA. now if only we could figure out how to the put the doors on.
3. Friends who come help us move. Even if we didn't get any pictures :-(
4. Our Fujitsu ScanSnap. That is some seriously fast scanning and I am not kidding.
5. The Jersey shore.
6. Reading home improvement magazines.
7. Rubber Lizards that Danielle brings to church with her.
8. Gesticare prenatal vitamins since they don't make me sick.
9. Being able to say I am having my baby "next month" and still wearing high heels.
10. Finding John a homeowner T shirt.

sivab (August 11, 2009 at 9:46 PM)  

I can't wait to see John's homeowner Tee.

sivab (August 11, 2009 at 10:03 PM)  

You forgot to add GI JOE the movie-how can that not be on your list of favorites? Sooooooo good!

Jennifer (August 11, 2009 at 11:37 PM)  

Next month already??? Wow!

Diane Rose (August 12, 2009 at 9:09 PM)  

I am so glad that mike and i made it to your favorites list! you guys are SO awesome! and i am SO glad that we could come and see you guys, even though it was crazy busy the whole time! we love you guys TONS!

mablebrown (August 15, 2009 at 10:47 PM)  

Good list. Especially number 9.

Post a Comment