My Family: A 10 Item Update


what fun these back to school photos would be if we were in Utah.


Here is a Madsen Family Update in 10 Items.

  1. Austin ate some ant poison and had his first accident in our house.
  2. Danielle told us she would be nice to people when she was a doctor. Her first job aspiration. I wondered why she always wanted to go the the doctor and listen to our hearts with the stethoscope John gave her. John seemed a little giddy about it, which was cute.
  3. Mark has moved down to the 40th percentile in weight. He gets too distracted to eat. He has a milk intolerance.
  4. John has an ulcer.
  5. I have been folding all of my fabric in the same way. Who knew that a simple blog tutorial would make me so happy.
  6. Austin is bathed and I found the hole in the backyard that he has been drinking about. I stopped worried about him having kidney disease.
  7. Danielle started Preschool. I am so proud of my little girl and she loves packing her backpack and going to school.
  8. Mark is trying to stop taking naps. But he is also sleeping at night and only wakes up once and is a darling little old man. he has four words- our names and "Uh Oh" which is a throwing game he likes to play with his food.
  9. John is in Med School. Still. For a long time to come. He announces that he is boring.
  10. I sold some stuff on Etsy. and Finished our walkway. still have half a wall to tile in the bathroom.

Claire (September 30, 2010 at 1:56 PM)  

I loved your quick update. Glad I knew most (which makes me feel like a friend lol) but I hadn't heard about pre school yet! Yay! glad she likes school. Let's hang out...

Carlie (September 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM)  

Elijah dropped to the 22nd percentile at his recent appointment. He was just recovering from a nasty cold, and the doctor didn't really seem concerned. My doctor would say, if he gains weigh before he goes to college, he'll be fine. Just kidding, he wouldn't say that. I love that Danielle want to be a doctor, and don't let John know, but I also think it is cute that John is excited about that. LOL. I'm listening to a book on tape called Parenting with love and Logic, and there was one funny "discipline" stunt they pulled on a kid who kept misbehaving in public places. I thought it was kind of hilarious. anyway, I'll tell you about it sometime.

Post a Comment