Happy Bithday Mark!






Baby Mark is one, so I guess he is officially a toddler now.
He is also my squishy little love. He comes up to us and presses his open mouth against us to give kisses.
Here are 12 things to know about our 12 month old:




Mark likes to crawl about on the floor- if he can't have his freedom he gets very very upset.



Mark loves to play with danielle- I love that he calls me mama, John dada and Daniel da-el.



Mark has been taking steps for over three months and is still not walking.



Mark has to have something in his hand when he is eating.



Mark loves rugs.



Mark also loves dirt.



Mark doesn't like other people- he wants mommy and daddy with him and he wants to play with Danielle and if we are out he wants mommy to hold him. He is sure of this.



Mark puts toys away with us.


Mark loves to throw a ball and chase it.



Mark likes to feed Austin food from the table.



Mark wakes up twice a night to eat.



Mark hates car rides- he can stay up over 12 hours to complain about them.











We love our baby Mark. Happy Birthday.

Carlie (September 19, 2010 at 1:06 AM)  

I love that baby Mark too! Happy birthday little man!

The Blind Spot (September 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, Baby Mark! I have to disagree with you on the point that Mark doesn't
like other people, I can't remember him complaining about me holding him ;)

Post a Comment