Dear Friend,


Dear Eastwick,
I am so sad that I will never see you again. I wasn't ready to break up. I never got to say goodbye. You weren't even really canceled. ABC is such a bunch of jerks for not ordering any more episodes. I loved that one of the girls could control men. I decided I would steal with that power. And the one that could control the weather? Maybe my plants wouldn't have died. And I never really understood the other one's powers but she sort of got the short end of the stick.
How is this show canceled? Cybil Shepherd is in it. I don't know her personally but I think she was pretty good in the show. I will never know exactly what is happening. No more episodes were ordered. HOW RUDE. ABC likes to make strange decisions about which shows continue. The Forgotten? Seriously? No offense Christian Slater you are darling. Maybe there was just too much girl power.
You are made from a book? I think I should buy that book. Kat did have that funny way of speaking. Did ABC see that you got the highest score ever from one reviewer? You were supposed to be the best new show of the season. I thought you were. I had no idea they tried to make you a show in 2002. With some other interesting stars. I wonder if I can get a copy of that... Oh and one with Cher and Michelle Pfeiffer and Susan Sarandon Jack Nicholson? Huge.
What was up with how stupid Roxie was? fail.
nominated for a people's choice award- those things really don't mean anything to networks I guess.
Dear ABC: thanks for nothing. not even ending it or producing a really cheap movie to tie up all those frustrating loose ends. you are rude.
At least I still have Castle.
I will miss you forever,
Janae

image source here

Anonymous –  (May 26, 2010 at 1:19 AM)  

I agree! BOO ABC!
as for the three powers...
1~ healer and weather changer
2~ MANipulater and move things with mind
3~ has visions

:) Missy

Post a Comment