SnowMG and Family Photos





We finally got some of the snowstorm. Day one we took family photos outside. I only got my boots because that's really all I could get. Danielle loves playing outside in the snow. I think it might be above her head today- they worked yesterday for over an hour on building part of a snowman and John shoveled the walk and the driveway. I guess the wind undid that work. The snow doesn't stick together so Danielle still hasn't seen a snowman- but she does like to throw snow balls.
It's nice to have John home. I am super worried that our power will go out like so many people around us. I guess people here are probably better at having an emergency supply because they actually sometimes need it for a few days.
I am seriously considering buying a generator. and an SUV, but that is nothing new.

I guess I won't be doing my running today.

NaDell (February 26, 2010 at 11:28 AM)  

Make some fun with your little family inside today. Sure looks cold. =)

janaemadsen (February 26, 2010 at 12:27 PM)  

and it's still snowing- the car picture could have been even more impressive.

Carlie (February 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

Glad I missed the storm! The pics are adorable! Stay warm!

sivab (February 26, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

http://www.ourblogtemplates.com/2008/10/blogger-template-psi_29.html

Jennifer (February 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM)  

Danielle's gloves are super-fantastic.

Post a Comment