Whatever

I can't find the site where they have totally sarcastic reviews of the bachelor. Jeff, husband of Mindy, mentioned it in his blog but I just can't find it. He posts a lot of blog entries and then I get really distracted when I am reading them.
Either way it is sad times.
I asked John what he wanted for his birthday under the guise of presents for other people. His birthday is the 5th of February. Here is his list.

Birthday list- John Madsen
Created 1/29/09

In no particular order, and not exclusive
or exhaustive, here are some things I'd like
to have:

iTunes gift cards
medium-sized tshirts from boto designs on etsy.com
wii lego games (star wars, indiana jones, batman, etc.)
wii points gift cards
interesting books about medicine, infectious diseases,
public health, or the healthcare system
waldmeister drink syrup
elderberry flower syrup
software for ripping DVD's to iPod (Cucusoft ipod video converter)

That is a lot of stuff for a birthday list. Except it isn't in a way. My birthday list is going to include a Subaru Tribeca and maybe now a house in Scranton. We are going there in August. John got into the Commonwealth Medical College.

In other news Danielle has a new love. Our puppy. But she doesn't want him to touch her. And I want these shoes. The other day someone told me how my blog had lots of vacation options. The way she said it made me think it was one of those- "you just talk about how much money you want to spend. That must be hard" comments. It is hard to only be able to talk about options not just blow it. I think you don't talk about plans on your blog if you are rich. Or post shoes you want. You just buy those things. Probably you don't blog if you are rich. or you pay someone else to do it. maybe you also don't facebook stalk people if you are rich. I wouldn't really know. Either way it almost made me not post the photo of the shoes I want and John's birthday list. The other day I saw how someone got a bunch of free things at the grocery store on her blog. I was so jealous I could have cried. I really am a slut for coupons.

Etsy had a baby shower recently- I loved it! All the moms on etsy that have shops or are members were paired with people who will donate items. They had a virtual baby shower. My shop donated some things. It was really neat. I got paired with a woman who was having a boy and she liked japanese fabric. I got really excited about making her items. I like how on Etsy they try to get people involved in the community- what a great idea for people with babies to get free things- you could also sign up if you adopted a baby. Next time I have a baby I will try to sign up. I think it's too late for this round but you can always contact them to announce your next pregnancy.

NaDell (January 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM)  

Those are GREAT shoes! I love all of it, except the price and the uncomfortableness of them. I'm a total comfortable shoes kind of person. (or lazy, one of those.)
Tell John to have a great birthday! Well, work on making it great for him too.

Post a Comment