My New Years Resolutions

Well we are starting a contest and you are welcome to join. It is called the biggest loser. The weight loss is based on the percentage of weight you lose. You have to pay 50 dollars to join. It starts now and ends the first of April. Winner takes all the monkey. Think about it. I am probably going to win.

I think it's time for me to make some new years resolutions

  1. I resolve to start playing Rock band with the Guitar on hard. This might mean I won't always have a bass groove and that is a big sacrifice.
  2. I resolve to plan family camp whether the Madsens like it or not.
  3. I resolve to run a marathon
  4. I resolve to stop eating junk food altogether.
  5. I resolve to take Danielle to play groups.
  6. I resolve to successfully market my own internet start up business and make Millions
  7. I resolve to have triplets and not gain any weight.
  8. I resolve to be on Survivor.
  9. I resolve to clean my kitchen floor at least once a week.
  10. I resolve to have Danielle's hair look halfway combed half of the time.
Happy New Year

mablebrown (January 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM)  

That is a tough list man. I think you should resolve to be on the Amazing Race. I like it better than Survivor. Of course I could picture you working up some crazy alliances. Okay, go for Survivor.

NaDell (January 5, 2009 at 1:50 AM)  

That really is a hard list. I think you made a lifetime list....
I tagged you on my blog.

Diane Rose (January 9, 2009 at 7:40 PM)  

i love your new years resolutions! mike and i got a kick out of them! :) good luck! we miss and love you!

Post a Comment