5 Things Tag

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
*adjusting back to america
*applying for a job at the MTC
*living with Claire at BYU
*sending John a tape
*Majoring in History

5 Things on my to do list for today:
*Vacuum Downstairs
*Get Packages ready to mail and mail them
*Sweep Kitchen Floor
*Make a blog post since I am tagged
*Make some blankets

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
*Pay for John's Medical School
*Buy Myself new clothes
*Buy a Pfaff embroidery machine
*Get Danielle a serious savings account
*Get some really great Christmas presents

5 Places I have lived:
*Vancouver Washington
*Utah
*Germany
*Philadelphia
*New Hampshire

5 jobs I have held:
*Burgerville girl
*MTC teacher
*Sharp Law Firm all around person- (thanks dad!)
*Person who cleans up after a crazy toddler for no pay.
*Waitress

5 People I tag:
*Brooke
*Kathryn
*Claire
*Sarah
*Melissa

Shauna Madsen (January 5, 2009 at 2:14 PM)  

My name is Madsen and favourite number is 5. I live in Edmonton, Canada and building a Madsen Empire of my own through art, framing and flowers... I wish you a very happy 5th day of January!!

Shauna Madsen
madsens@shaw.ca

mablebrown (January 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM)  

Are you tagging ME?! I think I'm the only Sarah with an H on your blog list. I like how you were a Burgerville girl. Can you still be a Burgerville girl even if you don't work there anymore? Cause I think I might always be a Burgerville girl

mablebrown (January 9, 2009 at 3:14 PM)  

Okay, I did it...and those pictures are totally real. I swear.

Post a Comment