Christmas Pictures.

Apparently the formatting of this post is not working. at all. I'm not surprised Yesterday I thought I could get some quick photos of the kiddos with Christmas shirts on. This turned out to be pretty cold and I think I got one good photo. OK I got a few of Mark and realized Danielle is very fussy after Preschool. She kept wanting to go to different places and get Mark to run around rather than standing still. I don't know how many people want to see blurry photos of my children running away, but that might capture motherhood at times better than them just smiling. The kiddos are pretty cute sometimes, and Mark is finally not hating every moment of getting his picture taken, which I like.


I love this picture in black and white.  Did I mention that I made their shirts?  I did.  They were actually being my little etsy models.

Danielle wanted to Model the banner.  She also wanted to wear striped purple pants that didn't really match with the Christmas Shirts. Oh well.
Mark has decided that he really likes getting his photo taken. He doesn't always like to smile and I think he just wants to play with all the buttons on the camera, but I'll take what I can get.
I was hoping to capture the rats nest that Mark makes with his hair in the car.  I'm not sure when you grow out the rub the heck out of your hair in the car seat phase, but it seems like Danielle is over it and Mark is not. Who knew the boy would have worse snarls than Danielle?

I'm not sure why Mark was obsessed with sticking out his tongue, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Post a Comment