I will not quit I will not quit I will not quit. Plus it isn't even an option.


source
who doesn't want this Print? I bought it, even though i am blonde.

time it takes me to shower = ten minutes
time it takes danielle to dump all our spices on the floor in a footsteps pattern in every room= less than ten minutes.

things I learned today- while it doesn't smell as bad as other spices, cinnamon does not really vacuum up.
if my child says she wants to take her nap in my room, that means she wants to dump all the toys out after I fall asleep.
my dyson will destroy any scripture bookmark.
sometimes no amount of brownies will make it better, so why even try.
I don't know why the spice mess felt worse than the paint all over mess, but it did.

also Mark has ear infections in both ears, which explains why he hasn't been sleeping and why he has been so grouchy.

what have you been loving about parenting lately?

Little Creatable (February 18, 2011 at 3:51 PM)  

Love the print. At least your house smells all pretty and spicy now. You could pretend you are visiting India...

NaDell (February 18, 2011 at 3:56 PM)  

Cinnamon IS super hard to clean up, which is why I really don't like it that Vincent's favorite cereal is cinnamon toast crunch. It's really all he wants to eat. At least that isn't just the powdery brown spice. It's mixed with plenty of sugar too. =)
Messes, spills, and all of that has been making me cArazy lately too! I can't handle messes when I'm pregnant or nursing or unable to get up and clean the mess up (ie:nursing or napping.) I'm so glad Vincent naps again!

Jaclyn (February 18, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

This post is adorable. You poor thing! Also ... that print rocks my world.

sivab (February 18, 2011 at 9:02 PM)  

I was just thinking about those two monkeys today. It was 70 degrees and I looked out at the sandbox thought about Danielle (she asked to play in it everyday she was here but it was too cold) and how today would be a good sand day. I also thought of baby mark when I was making maya's bed with the blanket you gave her. I miss them! THEN I went to the office where Mark held up your phone and asked when I was going to send it back to you. Hope baby mark gets better. PS Easter candy is out-dang!

Carlie (February 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM)  

I cleaned up saltines today. My biggest mess today is consequence of my ridiculous desire to make everything from scratch/recycle. I'm neck deep in milk bottles, cereal boxes, empty laundry detergent cartons, etc., and I'm too cold and lazy to take them out. So they continue to pile. I'm also slowly but surely cleaning up from a last minute cooking blitz which includes five loaves of bread, split pea soup, and yogurt. Ugh. I brought this upon myself. Elijah once dumped out a little bottle of allspice, and now it is his toy. Maybe I'm teaching him bad things.

Post a Comment