Sunday Thoughts

I want more blog comments. and to be famous. and to be on survivor.
How was your Sunday?

The kiddos are lots of fun lately. They came to Enrichment with me on Saturday. Well, half of it. We made a garland for the baby shower next Saturday.
Little baby mark was grouchy.
He is getting new teeth. So he doesn't sleep as much.
Remember that one week where he slept through the night? That was nice.
and fleeting.
He likes to bite my arm. and he likes to stick things in my mouth so I make a biting noise.
a lot.
so much that it gets really old for me but he keep doing it.
You know when keds are annoying and cute at the same time? Like them they have to stick their hands in your mouth and you keep saying no and then they just never give up and finally it's funny so you are probably reinforcing what they did?
oops.



Carlie (August 2, 2010 at 9:58 AM)  

Guess what? I'm coming to visit this Friday. I'm nervous to move out, and sad to leave VA. But, excited to take our vacation. Congrats on going to enrichment. And, sorry to hear about Mark's lack of sleeping. I'm glad I'm not alone. We're finally skipping the 2 or 3 am feeding.

Saralou (August 3, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

Here's a comment for you: I love your blog, and I fully support your desire to be famous. What the world needs now is a more Janae, (and love, sweet love).

Post a Comment