Baby Bronson

First we had a lovely baby shower. Since Claire decorated her nursery with John Deere items we had to make all the food green and yellow. and of course some brownies which are brown. I can't tell you how upset the food ladies were to see the brown food. You can't blame me though- I wanted it to be all green and yellow! Some people claim that color doesn't matter but they are clearly not in touch with what a baby shower should be. Claire's was pretty informal and I liked it- especially the happy Poms that she was going to go home with but are still living on the ceiling in my living room- because her baby, like a delightful child, came before his due date.
what a good baby.




My friend Claire had a baby and he is darling.
Bronson Bruce Mills Born August 12, 2010 9:39 pm 8 lbs 5 oz 19 1/2 in.
i got to go see him when he was a little over a week old. He was that fantastic age when they just curl up in a little ball. For a second I wanted a baby. He was just so warm and loving.
Then I realized I was crazy and tried to get some photos of that baby. I want to get better at photographing children. I even borrowed a book about it from Sara.



I thought it would be fun to get one of those knitted things you put the baby in a ball and take a photo of. The baby didn't really like it. Maybe those things are better for sleeping babies. It just kept covering his eyes and I gave up after two photos.

Bronson is super cute. He told us he was hungry shortly after I arrived.

Remember when baby mark was this small? I do. Claire looked fantastic for just having a baby. And she had a c-section! I hope she was still on pain killers which could explain her looking so chipper. She had makeup on.

Claire's mom was nice enough to hold a blanket up in the background. What a cute little family.

Bronson with mommy and daddy separately and together.


well I am loving my trial of lightroom but soon it will end and I might cry.
thanks for letting me visit your cute baby, Claire.

Claire (August 29, 2010 at 3:58 PM)  

umm VERY good pictures!!!!!!!! I especially want the first one of him...daaaaarling! you did a good job with your photos. Sorry my husband is a strange one with his faces lol...

Post a Comment