Money Mondays
Well every day just about I want to spend lots of money. And today I will start the grand tradition of posting some of the things I would like to spend money on. The tea collection for children's clothing is fantastic. They website is http://www.teacollection.com/site/index.htm and most of their clothes are mix and match- the great thing is that when they come out with a new line it goes with the old line. To the left you can see a set for $125.00 for a girl. It comes in sizes newborn to 24 months and usually beyond. they are called the Daily Tea collection, which is a play wear set of an upscale baby clothing line. The set on the right is for a boy and costs $105.00
One of my favorite things to do is fill up a shopping cart then close the browser window, so I feel like I am getting lots of things. Now you can see some of those things I do not purchase, but wish I could. I will try to include pictures and lots of links to help you see the original websites the items come from.
Man, baby clothes are one of the best things to buy.

Jennifer (March 31, 2008 at 6:22 PM)  

Today - I want to buy this... http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/

Rachelle Sharp (April 6, 2008 at 7:14 PM)  

I want a bunch of stuff at Bath and Body Works and Createforless.com.

Post a Comment