The Easter Bunny



Easter
Danielle got to go visit the easter bunny for her cuter than ever easter pictures. She was so excited about the bunny, who really just wanted to escape from the dangerous baby. Also the beautiful dress is from her grandma sharp. She gets so spoiled by her grandma and I just love it. Danielle was really well behaved while she was getting her pictures taken and she loved the photographer. I can't believe those poor bunnies though. There was also a cute gray one. I can't wait for easter. I think I am going to hide eggs and have a hunt with John. Of course I will find the most candy since I am going to be hiding the eggs. Maybe. After the photos while we were picking prints Danielle walked back over to the suitcase and climbed back in. Then she started laughing her hysterical baby laugh. I think she wanted the bunny to come back.

Jennifer (March 23, 2008 at 1:47 AM)  

I love these pictures!!! She looks absolutely adorable!

And I can't belive how long her hair is getting! And is she really walking already?

Post a Comment