Easter is a lot like Halloween.

Koala Baby and Bunny Baby
Danielle is a great baby and she was a Koala for Halloween. I think Easter is a little like Halloween. I guess no dressing up. And no door to door. And no skeleton decoration in the window. So the only thing they really have in common is candy. Danielle likes wacking the candy on the ground and shaking it to show us. Which is all find and good until she finds if she can wack the bag of famous amos cookies hard enough she can get it open. Then you have a baby covered in cookie. A happy happy baby. I just thought I should post the little Koala. This is from Jen's visit.

BrittWilk (March 22, 2008 at 10:34 AM)  

Ahhh! I'm so glad you guys are blogging too! Danielle is stinking adorable. Isn't being a mom awesome, Janae! Hope all is well with you guys and I'm glad we can catch tidbits of your life on your blog now. Yeah!!

Post a Comment