Cousin Ben's Blog

I saw my cousin Ben's blog today. http://bennkortney.blogspot.com/ I loved something they had which was just information from Ben's cute wife. so I will answer the questions on my blog

What is his name? John Mark Madsen
How long have you been married? 3 years, 3 months and someodd days.
How long did you date? not long. I guess 6 months- but we were engaged many of those months. Luckily we still go on dates.
How old is he? 25 or 15 if you ask shocked people in Philadelphia who find out he has a child
Who eats more? rude
Who said "I love you" first? he did
Who is taller? John, although I am bigger. Take that how you will John.
Who sings better? me. Ok maybe John.
Whose temper is worse? John's
Who does the laundry? I do.
Who does the dishes? JOHN! the most fantastic thing in the world- but I do them sometimes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? we switch. I think I sleep on the right side most often.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? Austin the Dog
Who cooks dinner? Baja Fresh
Who drives when you are together? John and I am a terrible critic.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I don't think either of us excel at that.
Who proposed? John
Who has more friends? I think that more people like John but I have more friends because I need more people, and I like board games that take more people.
Who has more siblings? John, unless you count Paul's twin brother David we sold into white slavery.
Who wears the pants? I plan just about everything but John looks pretty good in all pants. I am not joking it's like he was the model and all clothing looks good on his body. disgusting.

Nelson Family (March 27, 2008 at 3:32 PM)  

Hey! To be honest, Ben has so much family, I have a hard time keeping track of who's who. Hence, why we started the blog. Your blog is cute and so is your little girl! We are terrible at keeping ours updated, but we are working on it. I do wish everyone would stop voting for a girl, I think it is jinxing it.

Claire (March 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM)  

I'm glad you found our cousin's blog.

Post a Comment