Company For Easter



Easter Celebration


Janet visited for Easter and she got her very own Easter Basket. It was nice to have Janet and John be able to search for the eggs I hid, and lucky for me they shared the candy. Danielle also found some "hidden eggs." which I filled with baby cheetos and put in plain sight in the middle of the floor.
I think Austin liked following her around when she got her easter eggs open, but not as much as he liked his own "easter egg" hunt where he got to go find all the dog treats that we hid for him. He was running around and wagging his tail. he also liked visiting Valley Forge and finally settled down to settle with our duck named Bunny. Easter is great! Danielle's favorite present was probably the pink ball we got her at the store. She threw it around the room and laughed.
Also today at church Danielle was really excited about walking around in the hall. She walked around almost the whole way. I think she has decided she is good at walking, and she certainly likes the attention she gets when she walks. She wore her pretty Easter dress from her great grandma Berg.

Claire (March 24, 2008 at 12:49 AM)  

What's that charity you'd like me to vote for? how? I need more details. I heart Easter, and I'm glad you're having fun with Janet.

Post a Comment