Sunday Thoughts

Danielle and I are in New Hampshire at the moment. Aunt Suzann captured our pearly yellows. I'm always really impressed with how white the teeth are on most reality television shows. They Must prep them beforehand- don't you think? I'm super excited to watch the Bachelorette tomorrow night. We can probably get Danielle's great grandma hooked- right?

remind me to call my friend who is a photographer in Boston to come up sometime next week while we are still in New Hampshire. My mom offered to watch the kiddos so I could go visit. Heck yes. We are so cute I don't know why we don't have thousands of photographers asking to take our photos for free. Also, never been recruited for a reality television show. Not even biggest loser. But of course I also maybe want another picture and Grandma doesn't seem as thrilled about the 30 minute trip as I am :-)

Carlie (May 29, 2011 at 10:48 PM)  

I bleached my teeth once, and it made my teeth very sensitive. I hated it. I dream constantly about being on Top Chef, constantly. It doesn't help that we always watch an episode before I go to bed.

HeatherandTanner (May 30, 2011 at 2:45 AM)  

Pretty sure Grandma already is in to the Bachelorette! She and my mom discuss it every week! :)

Post a Comment