Dear Friends,


When you look at Danielle's bangs, you might notice something. That's right- some of them are pulled back because I did her hair in this picture. I know, I'm really outdoing myself with all the grooming. I also give her regular baths. Also I've taught her to stay still for photos now that my camera is a little handicapped since Mark dumped a sippy cup of milk on it.
You also might think to yourself- oh she cut her own bangs.
but she didn't.
I did.
so don't ask.


XOXO- Janae

NaDell (January 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM)  

I like her bangs...but maybe I've just grown to like that scraggly look on my own kids. =)

Hello Jessica Lynn (January 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM)  

Awwww...her bangs are cute!!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

Please stop by either or both of my blogs and if you aren't already a follower I welcome you to become one:

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

So stop on over and follow if you aren't doing so already!!

Have a blessed week!! :0)

Post a Comment