Bad thoughts

If Danielle could have her way she would be watching TV all day. I think this is a sign that she is a lot like her dad. Today my friend asked me why I have been missing on my blog but I realized this month that I have nothing to say. Except some advice for people I happen to know.

1. Maury Pauvitch is not a show you should try to be like.
2. Sorry your spouse turned out to be crazy. Really Crazy. Like bat sh** crazy. Now one of your parents is going to be able to say I told you so.
3. Don't go to family events if you hate everyone. Just stay home.
4. Don't pretend to be poor if you are just cheap. It is annoying, especially to people that have actually been poor or are poor. It is always easy to spot people who just don't want to spend the money over people who really know what it's like to not know if they will be able to buy groceries. This type of phony is offensive.
5. You shouldn't change your status to single unless your really are single. That means post divorce. Sorry if this hurts your dating plans. And the it's complicated status is also inaccurate. How about you don't talk about your dirty laundry on facebook? Everyone knows it's all about the pictures anyway.
6. Facebook friendship is just that- facebook friendship. What is the big deal here people?
7. How can you argue with crazy?
8. If one of your siblings says they raised the kids more than your parents, it is best to change the subject.
9. Stop asking people when they are going to move for small talk. Just don't talk to them at all if that is all you can think of.
10. Passive aggressive blog posts are lame. But mentioning everyone by name and then saying negative things is even worse, especially if you include a link.

Well I think next time I will try to have Jen guest post her birthday list. I should stick to that type of post since it is actually useful.

NaDell (July 8, 2009 at 6:04 AM)  

You're hilarious! We miss you over here. =( You'll have to come visit again.
Those pictures of Danielle are great and I think every kid wants to watch TV all day. I know I would if there was something worth watching. (No offense, Maury.)

kathryn (July 8, 2009 at 3:14 PM)  

Janae, I really do want to know when you are going to move and if you found a house yet. And are you feeling grumpy?

Harley King (July 8, 2009 at 3:51 PM)  

Janae, you crack me up.

(Pause)

(Pause)

(Pause)

So, um, when are you guys moving?

Jennifer (July 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM)  

But including a link would be so fun. For me.

Brooke (July 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM)  

I enjoy reading your blog more than I can tell you. It's kind of a guilty pleasure. I read it with an evil chuckle... heh heh heh. I especially like posts with numbered items or bullets. Maybe you should give an overview of family camp including pictures and links : )

Claire (July 9, 2009 at 8:04 PM)  

What?!? I totally raised you.

mablebrown (July 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM)  

Please say at least #3 is for me! Because I have been emotionally leveled for about 5 weeks now because of a trip back to Vancouver. I miss you and think you should call me!

Michael (July 19, 2009 at 11:46 AM)  

Janae, I just want to say that you are awesome. I know I can always get a good laugh out of your blog. Diane and I are excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. It's going to be so fun!

Post a Comment