Seriously.

Danielle got a beautiful hat from Rachelle and her roommate the other day. She likes wearing it around the house and asking for hat.
Baby Madsen number two likes to kick me in the bladder. One of my greatest fears is peeing my pants while pregnant and I swear this child will do it. He also likes to move around so much I give up on sleeping and make blog posts.
I like these shoes. They are available at Piper Lime. They would look beautiful with my linen skirt. why are the shoes I like always so expensive? I was looking at piper lime and found a beautiful pair of shoes- which was on sale for 500 dollars. Seriously? who buys these shoes. I guess not that many people since they are on sale. Some days I wish I was one of the people who had enough money to buy five hundred dollar shoes.
Maybe you have to be born that way.

HeatherandTanner (June 12, 2009 at 3:27 PM)  

Ok, the shoes could be more expensive! I think the most expensive shoes that I have range in the $90 - $120 price tag. Surprisingly they were all bought by my grandmas....

PS Danielle looks adorable in that hat!

BrittWilk (June 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM)  

don't let peeing your pants be a fear. think of it, instead, as an adventure of pregnancy. i peed my pants 3 times with emery and with this one i've already peed them once. oh well. its the only time we can pee our pants and get away with it. :)

p.s. danielle DOES look adorable in that hat! :)

Carol Winegar (June 14, 2009 at 5:35 PM)  

I like Danielle in the hat. She is cute.

Jennifer (June 16, 2009 at 9:38 PM)  

Such a cutie in that hat!!!

Rachelle Sharp (June 25, 2009 at 4:46 AM)  

I freaking love the hat Dana knitted on Danielle! It looks great! Danielle is getting so old!

Claire (June 27, 2009 at 9:50 AM)  

Danielle is so cute in the hat.

Post a Comment