Grease Monkey


Many greasy things have happened in my life recently. John replaced the alternator in my car today. I think that is pretty brave. Haven't posted in a while. I was sick this week. and my car broke. Who wants to post about stuff like that. Danielle wanted to help a lot and she got her hands pretty greasy grabbing something- I have no idea what.
Danielle sometimes sneaks into the bathroom on the main floor and puts soap all over herself. Like in her hair. We visited a friend and I captured her greasy hair. I wonder if this is part of her master plan to constantly be taking baths. We have to limit her to one bath a day. She also likes to put lotion in her hair occasionally. Today it was really hot on the way home in the Prius and she covered her head with her blanket to fall asleep. Sweat also causes greasy hair. Then the light for the hybrid system in the Prius came on. So we could possibly be able to spend even more money fixing cars.
Danielle is getting better at opening doors. The other day I took Austin to go to the bathroom in the front yard and she dead bolted the front door. She was able to unlock the deadbolt though, which was a good thing since I didn't have shoes on. Or a phone. Now we know she can escape the house at any time.
And I broke my tooth. Possibly two teeth. I guess one tooth a pregnancy so far. Why did I get a white gold crown? Yellow gold is clearly classier, don't you think?

kathryn (June 9, 2009 at 10:14 PM)  

Wow, that does sound like a tough week. I didn't know you got a Prius. Do you like it? Pete really wants one.

mablebrown (July 17, 2009 at 9:20 AM)  

I'm sorry that you had car trouble. That is the worst...except for maybe breaking your tooth. Ouch!

Post a Comment