On the Road


We are driving back from Georgia. I liked visiting Paul and Brooke. Their ward on Sunday was dead silent in Sacrament meeting. Since Danielle talks continuously through church I was a little embarassed, especially when she tried to dive over a sleeping baby Lucy to get to Sam. Danielle loves Sam.
When I retired to the hall I found how the meeting was so quiet- about 3 families playing in the foyer. Danielle asked to come home that day- I didn't know she could ask to go home but it was super cute. If only she could have Sam and home.
So far today I was almost 6 feet tall at a gas station. The little tape measure on the door of the gas station never lies. I didn't realize that just sitting in the car would make me taller- maybe I just shrink more than the average person during the day.
We worked on taking photos of Brooke's Etsy shop while we are there. Brooke doesn't believe in blogs- how can you not believe in blogs? My blog is super unknown and I still believe. I totally think her stuff is blog worthy. While I was working on her photos I found some photos of Danielle- one from when she was a floppy little baby and the other from when she went to the hospital because her allergic reaction looked like some infectious disease. I still never got a picture where the rash was brown and dark purple like it really was. Danielle is so cute.

mablebrown (May 4, 2009 at 4:33 PM)  

Danielle IS so cute, and if that picture doesn't show how bad it really was...then I just can't imagine, cause that little baby rash is insane! Poor baby. I'm so glad she's better!

Anonymous –  (May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM)  

Danielle is adorable.

kathryn (May 5, 2009 at 2:41 PM)  

I'm jealous! I want to hang out with all of you too. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks :) That is a scary rash Danielle had. I can't believe she is two already!

The Blind Spot (May 6, 2009 at 6:34 AM)  

Your blog may be super unknown, but I read it at least once a month (that's not bad, huh?) And I wanted to say, I really like your handmade stuff, you are an artist!

Post a Comment