Janae's Baby

Here's something Danielle got from me-

She loves ponies. We organized her room with different types of toys in bins and the pony bin is always empty. But she has a pony in the diaper bag and a ton in the car, as well as at least two on her person at any given moment. She calls them po-ies and always want to watch the pony videos when we ask. When she got a stroller for her doll for her birthday she used it for the doll once or twice, and now it carries all her ponies around the neighborhood. After lunch Friday she sat with her ponies in her chair and posed for a picture as well as explaining why she didn't need her face cleaned from the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. One of the best punishments for bad behavior right now is putting the ponies in time out.


John thinks maybe I encouraged her to like ponies so much- by buying her little ponies? I don't know- maybe those toys were really for me, and now I'm just sharing.

mablebrown (May 12, 2009 at 7:57 PM)  

Even if you did encourage her, Ponies are awesome.

NaDell (May 13, 2009 at 6:15 PM)  

Better than Bratz!
I hope you're having a FANTASTIC birthday! John better treat you right!

Post a Comment