Sunday Thoughts

My birthday is soon. This Sunday I thought about things I wanted for my birthday. Or just stuff I like. I love birthdays- and lists- what's on yours?

  1. I want flowers planted in our flower box and our front yard to be weeded. Not by me.
  2. I want pictures of people.
  3. I want a picture of Danielle with her dad.
  4. I want to wake up and the house is magically clean- meaning I have no idea how it happened.
  5. Japanese fabric-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23536102 http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24732012
  6. Or Kaffe Fasset fabric.
  7. Or minky Fabric.
  8. Or the cute pencil holder my sister in law made. Or one of her colorful mugs.
  9. Shoes. I love shoes.
  10. Chanel Acapulco lipstick- it seems mine had an unfortunate accident with a baby and an eyeliner and isn't really usable anymore.
  11. A new queen sized duvet cover.
  12. A cute maternity shirt
  13. Expansions 3 and 4 to Alhambra
  14. Frames- any color
  15. Industrial Waste Board game
  16. Agricola Board Game
  17. Le Havre Board Game
  18. Stationery

lots of other things- I was going to make 28 since I am turning 28 but I ran out of steam.

Happy mother's day everyone!

kathryn (May 10, 2009 at 11:57 PM)  

Happy Birthday this week! That was a fun list to read. We got our tax return this week and it was a lot of fun to make a list of things we want to spend with the money--even though the costs of our list were far greater than our tax return. I have never heard of Japanese fabric. There are so many fun fabrics in the world. I wish I was crafty like you.

mablebrown (May 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

That is a fantastic list. If I were a millionaire, I'd take us shoe shopping. Also, enjoy 28. I've spent the whole year thinking about how I'm practically 29.

Post a Comment