Two!

We taught Danielle how to show how old she is now.
Danielle likes to share. She fed John some of her cupcake.


Here are some pictures of Danielle with her cupcake.
It wasn't until Tuesday that I realized I was totally wrong about the date and Danielle had celebrated her birthday early. How embarassing. Luckily we have more cupcakes.

kathryn (April 14, 2009 at 10:51 AM)  

Happy Birthday Danielle! She is a cutie!!

janaemadsen (April 14, 2009 at 11:39 AM)  

so Danielle's birthday is actually today. I didn't realize it was the 13th yesterday. I am super smart.

Matt (April 14, 2009 at 10:53 PM)  

In the first picture, Danielle looks like she's "rocking like a hurricane!"

Carol Winegar (April 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM)  

Happy Birthday Danielle! She is so nice to share the cupcake with John.

mablebrown (April 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM)  

She is a adorable! I can't believe she's two!!

Jennifer (April 15, 2009 at 10:19 PM)  

I can't believe how grown up she looks in all of these pictures! Where is my favorite baby???

Post a Comment