Madsen Baby Number 2

Today we went in for an Ultrasound. The first thing the woman did? Ask me why my doctor dared to send me in when I am only 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I didn't really have an answer, so I was treated to the story of her divorce and labor. Maybe she didn't hate me by the end because she got all the pictures she needed. Once again as my mother predicted-
WE ARE HAVING A BOY. Why is my mom always right about these things? John and I have come up with our top names but we would love your suggestions. Last time we had a name picked out and embroidered on things then changed it when Danielle was born, so we won't make any premature commitments. At least not with expensive embroidery.

John's top 10 Names.

  1. Duff Roger Madsen
  2. Phineas Roger Madsen
  3. Bertie Wooster Madsen
  4. Nino L. Madsen
  5. Judd Roger Madsen
  6. D'Artagnan Roger Madsen
  7. Atticus Erik Madsen
  8. Murano Erik Madsen
  9. Picard Erik Madsen
  10. Ishtar Erik Madsen
Janae's top 10 Names.
  1. Mark Sharp Madsen
  2. Paul Ethan Madsen
  3. Andrew J. Madsen
  4. Michael Thomas Madsen
  5. Ethan Mark Madsen
  6. Stephen Daniel Madsen
  7. Aaron Levin Madsen
  8. Hunter John Madsen (we already have a fisher in our extended family)
  9. Crosby Stills Madsen (Nash is already in the family too)
  10. Jakob Daniel Madsen

Now you have a taste of what talking about names is like for us.

Rachelle Sharp (April 24, 2009 at 10:40 PM)  

I suggest you use the name that you picked out already to save with future embroidery. Even if that name was "AVA."

Jennifer (April 24, 2009 at 10:47 PM)  

Nino L. Madsen. Definitely.

Carlie (April 24, 2009 at 11:40 PM)  

My ultrasound lady was concerned because I went to my ultrasound on 18 weeks and 6 days...oops.

Rachelle Sharp (April 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM)  

I recommend "Bertie Wooster Roger Erik Madsen." Seriously, that's a great sounding family name. Or Paul Something Madsen. That's good too. Just call dibs on a good name before Carlie does...hee hee.

NaDell (April 25, 2009 at 3:20 AM)  

That first list of John's is almost like you don't want us to pick his....
I like classic names, so my favorite is: Stephen Daniel Madsen or Michael Thomas.
I'm also glad that you decided that they all should have the Madsen last name. That's kind of you. =)

DC Diva (April 25, 2009 at 9:23 AM)  

Congrats! Yaaaaaaaaay for baby boys! Um, I have some things to return to you btw. ;)

I think my fave is: Phineas Roger Madsen. Esp. if you call him Phin. I also like Ethan.

HeatherandTanner (April 25, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

Congrats on the boy! I like Ethan Mark Madsen.

Tanner and I are going to name our first boy Mark. It's a great name!

sivab (April 25, 2009 at 7:34 PM)  

congrats congrats congrats! Now you have the option of stopping after two ;). See you soon...

Harley King (April 26, 2009 at 7:37 PM)  

Nice hippy names, Jon. You know what I think: the weirder the better.

Welcome to Life, Ishtar.

Matt (April 26, 2009 at 11:11 PM)  

I like Ethan Madsen. No middle name necessary, because the kid is a champ.

mablebrown (April 27, 2009 at 6:08 PM)  

I'm so excited that you're having a boy!!! Good luck on the naming situation...luckily you have some time!

aaron wilkinson (May 21, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

Wow! Congrats on the new baby.

I will be honest. I like Janae's baby names better, but then again I don't think I have ever come up with ten baby names.

Aaron

Post a Comment