Danielle's Bedroom







Danielle's bedroom is super cute. I thought you might want to see it. We are updating the toy situation a little bit. Danielle likes to play with her toys when she

wakes up. Preferably naked. You can't see them really well but I made black out drapes for her window. It increased her sleeping time by at least 30 minutes each time she falls asleep, on average. Want to see the other wall? You have to come visit.

Jennifer (April 27, 2009 at 1:20 AM)  

You can come decorate my house now. You know, in all of your free time... Miss you!

DC Diva (April 27, 2009 at 7:32 AM)  

Love it! Janae, this is so cute!

sivab (April 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM)  

I can't wait for you guys to come and decorate the girls room to surprise Mark and I when we return from our concert.

HeatherandTanner (April 27, 2009 at 3:30 PM)  

Wow! That is adorable! What a lucky kid!

mablebrown (April 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM)  

That looks so great Janae! I love the wall color!

kathryn (April 28, 2009 at 3:14 PM)  

That is a really cute room. I love the wall color. What color is it?

Post a Comment