Money Mondays

Well I want to get Danielle a chair. She likes to sit with us and mostly she likes to sit wherever I am sitting. When we were at Grandma Sharp's house she really liked the rocking chair that was her size so I wish we could get her a chair her size. She loves the chairs at Target and I thought I wanted a brown one, until I decided to look online. We were going to get the brown one from Babies r us for 79.99 but we went to the store and the fabric was coming off one side and there was metal sticking out of the back. I decided to research online and found the cutest chair ever at Dimples and Dandelions. There were some other chairs I liked but nothing was under $300.00! The Cherry blossom chair is $166.00 with a $19.00 shipping charge. I know it won't match out front room which was the original goal with the chair but really, you have to admit it is the cutest thing in the world. Maybe it will be her Christmas present.

Total Cost $184.00

Claire (September 29, 2008 at 1:39 PM)  

What a cute big girl chair for Danielle!

Post a Comment