Money Mondays Famous Edition

Well this Monday I bought something that was really thrilling. I bought the CD from someone I know. Kasey Anderson. You can check out his website at kaseyanderson.com and then I bought his CD on iTunes. He has two CD's that you can buy on his site and you can even get a shirt. I was pretty excited to learn that you can buy his music on iTunes. I really like iTunes and I feel like being able to buy it on iTunes means that he is pretty famous. And we went to high school together. I am friends with someone famous. You should buy his CD now. It is "country alternative" and has a slight Bob Dylan feel.
He has lots of press on his site- here is some of it.

"[The Reckoning] delivers on the promise of 2004's Eric Ambel-produced Dead Roses -- and then some. A versatile and confident songwriter and singer, Anderson nails these hard-luck tales with grit and gumption."
No Depression

"[The Reckoning] is a rough, visceral collection of songs that rip through a personal landscape of love and loss."
The Chicago Sun-Times

Cost on ITunes?: $9.90
(or get a physical CD for $15.00)

mablebrown (October 7, 2008 at 2:54 AM)  

You're friends with Kasey? He sent me a friend request on facebook but I denied him.

Claire (October 7, 2008 at 10:47 AM)  

facebook friends; the lowest level of friendship. I'm his friend on facebook.

janaemadsen (October 7, 2008 at 4:03 PM)  

well now we know that I will be the happy one since we are friends and he is famous.

Claire (October 9, 2008 at 1:04 PM)  

I think it's really cool that he's made it big.

Post a Comment