Things That Make My Life Better.



My life is awesome. One of the things that makes my life better than most is pictured here. I have been pretty involved in cutting out coupons and using them and I was pretty thrilled when I learned that part a two year supply is also cleaning supplies. Some of the shaving cream I got for less than a dollar!
Every time I use a bin it ends up on top- but this organization was from the original set up. You can't see the bathroom cleaner in this picture. I decided to have a set of cleaner in each bathroom. Does this make me more lazy that I don't want to carry the cleaner from one bathroom to another. Also how specific should the first aid bin be? Maybe I shouldn't post these things online.

Oh why is the Container Store the best place on earth? Everything in my life is organized these days.
Maybe I need more outside friends.

Maybe I just need more bins.

HeatherandTanner (October 17, 2008 at 6:16 PM)  

I totally wish that I was THAT organized! But, Tanner and I don't have a real place yet so I guess I have an excuse.

Claire (October 18, 2008 at 9:40 AM)  

I love your organizational bins. So jealous.

mablebrown (October 19, 2008 at 3:46 PM)  

I like how all the bins also have labels.

Post a Comment