Danielle the Baby

Danielle is so cute and I entered her into the Gap baby casting call. we will see from December 8 to 21st if she is a finalist and then we get to vote which babies win. Danielle sometimes likes to get her photo taken but not always. We got family photos in Utah and I am pretty excited about them. She likes to run around and look at things and didn't want to be too happy about the process at first. I love her tea collection outfit it is so cute. Their clothes are still some of my favorite for babies.

mablebrown (September 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM)  

OMG...if your baby was an actual Gap Baby...that would be fantastic! She's definitely cute enough, and sassy enough to model!

peterfam (September 19, 2008 at 6:30 PM)  

Danielle is so grown up! We've missed you guys this summer. Great to find your blog!

HeatherandTanner (October 11, 2008 at 6:15 PM)  

Wow! She is getting so big! I'm glad to see that you all are doing well!

Post a Comment