Sunday thoughts: sleepy style

My dresser isn't an example of design genius. You see I have an eight week old and occasionally sleep. Boy do I love sleep.
Today we went to church. I made a mental note of a few things for next week.
Bring two outfit changes for baby. One was not enough this week.
Bring a burp cloth and don't leave it in the car.
Straight iron the back of my hair not just the front, because it looks funny and blows the illusion that you are on top of things if you forget the back.
Claire left early this morning and I already miss her. John woke up at four to bring her to the airport so I went to church with the kiddos.
Miraculously, I got to listen to most of the meeting.
I'm hoping for a second miracle where I get to sleep...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Post a Comment