Good Morning Insomnia


seriously I don't know who thought of spin class, but it is awful.
and awesome.
bruises. that's all i can say.
I'm totally going back tomorrow.

I don't know if I just didn't hold my stomach in quite enough but I have some evil bruises. I used to do this a lot more. Plus then I just went home and discovered I was starving so I ate a bowl of cereal. and a handi snacks.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like Handi Snacks are like crack addictive. I asked John to get them for the children but now I realize I just wanted them for myself.
I bet spin class would make me lose tons of weight- if it didn't make me crazy crazy hungry.

also- am I the only one who wakes up at 5 in the morning and has lots of energy- then goes back to sleep and wakes up at 7:30 totally exhausted? Twice this week I decided to just stay up and do the dishes or laundry (or blog and make lists of all the things I need to do to finish every home project in the world) then go back to sleep around six. It's super nice to have some quiet time. I think I should start going to bed earlier.

baby Mark is currently in love with my special K protein shakes. I got them in the morning so John would eat something before school because there isn't a lot of time. Then I started having them since the mornings are a bit of a whirlwind train wreak with the kids. and now they are Mark's favorite food.

My darling boy is inheriting my expensive tastes, just like that.

Have a great morning today. If I leave right now I can make it to the morning spin class.

Nichole (March 31, 2011 at 11:37 AM)  

I hate spin class. It is really awful.

Post a Comment