Nuttybars For Everyone

Just like their mother, My children think the world would be a better place with Nutty bars. For everyone. Mark saw a box and started dancing around the kitchen. and yelling. He quickly called Danielle over to share in the glory. He offered them them to all of us.
Oh our little Marker- a food pusher already.

NaDell (December 20, 2010 at 6:34 PM)  

My mom used to buy those for my dad's lunches. They didn't last long even though she hid them in the nightstand next to their bed or in his drawers. Yeah, with six kids at home...we were sneaky. And those treats are nearly irresistible. =) I don't even buy them over here lately, but I totally should. I love eating them one layer at a time and the little squares of peanut buttery goodness....I may need a trip to the store. =)

Mel (December 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM)  

I love the look of sheer joy on Mark's face, and am wishing that I could get so insanely excited about anything like that.

Carlie (December 20, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

Yum! Tell Mark to send me one too. Your kids look so much alike. I'm impressed with Danielle's hair...she'll be a regular kid when I see her again. I wish Elijah and Mark could hang out. They are at such a cute age. I bet Elijah would love a nutty bar too :)

Post a Comment