Tupperware Winners

Well I am tired but I did the random.org number generator. I will contact the winners in the morning but here -they are these people

Stacy said...

I'd buy a shape toy! I work in Early intervention and my kiddos would love one. I actually didn't know they still made them- I've been on the lookout for one at a garage sale.


Pamela Vest said...

The blooming teapot, the salt and pepper shakers and the baking mat. I love the hamburger press, my is shot and wish I could get a new one. i was given it when i first started keeping house quite a few years ago and it has been worth it's weight in gold!

Lauren Horsley said...

Ha! I had no idea that Shape-O was Tupperware! I've been meaning to get one for my son.

I've got a Tupperware list about a mile long - we just moved into our first home and my kitchen is poorly stocked! But the twistable peeler has to be the first thing I'm gonna buy because my husband is always complaining that he hates our peeler. Maybe if I can get one he likes, he'll help out more! :)

lisagee said...

TupperCanoe™ Toy Life Boat would be great for bathtime!

Thanks everyone for entering- I am planning to do more giveaways someday. How fun!

Tracey (November 7, 2008 at 8:42 PM)  

Hey! Thanks for the kind words you left on my blog. I appreciate your prayers. :0)

mablebrown (November 7, 2008 at 11:08 PM)  

That was an insane amount of comments for the free tupperware! Do you know all those people?

Post a Comment