Good Morning

Today I woke up and John was watching some strange Bruce Lee movie on demand. That is probably a good movie for Danielle's morning. I asked if it was Bruce Lee's true Hollywood story and he said yes. 10 minutes later I realized he didn't get the joke since the movie was about Bruce Lee's hollywood story. Often I find that my jokes really aren't that funny in addition to people not getting them. Does this mean that I am like Michael on the office? I don't think so because I have to believe my facebook results that said I was like Ryan. Only this was the first season. I'm not sure which is worse -being Ryan or Michael.
One summer my dad and I started watching all the Bruce Lee movies we could get our hands on.
After about 10 minutes of the glory of Bruce Lee and John telling me his story my thoughts inevitably went to Chuck Norris. I wondered if Chuck Norris was in the Bruce Lee movie, but then I got bored and didn't want to watch it anymore. I asked John if there was a movie with Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. His response? "yes, and Godzilla is in it too."
This from the man I married for love.
Then I bought a baby onesie from my brother's site- I didn't realize it came in different colors so Danielle will be wearing red, but it is pretty funny.

Danielle went trick or treating last night a.k.a. the worst Halloween ever. She made it to two houses next door. After receiving so much candy Danielle decided that it was time to go back home and eat her candy. One of the houses gave her two full sized candy bars though.

Fifi Flowers (November 1, 2008 at 8:09 PM)  

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween.


Thank you for participating in my giveaway... sorry you didn't win... BUT starting the 5th... I will be having weekly giveaways
until the end of the year!
ENJOY your weekend! Fifi

Jennifer (November 2, 2008 at 4:44 PM)  

Ah - the rare three-eyed monster. What a fabulous find!

mablebrown (November 7, 2008 at 11:03 PM)  

Cutest trick-or-treater ever.

Also, Ryan from first season is way better than Ryan from fourth season!

Bytheway, Ben wants you to go to Google, type in "Find Chuck Norris" and then hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky Button." It's pretty awesome.

Post a Comment