Friday

Today I wish I had gone to buy lemonade for the yard sale. But I'm also grateful for a lot of things. I'm grateful for Toni and her irreverent attitude. I'm grateful for all my friends helping get ready for the yard sale.
I'm grateful that I have such a beautiful baby boy. I'm grateful that Mark and I got to play on the swings together. I'm grateful Danielle is such a cuddle.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

Anonymous –  (April 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM)  

Hey Janae! I thought I'd pop by to visit your blog... it's been a while. We tried catching you at Church today.. we wanted to invite you to dinner or offer to watch your kiddos for you if you have anything that you need to get done... But, we couldn't find you and then we saw you as we were leaving... Like, driving away (Ethan hates the car and the kids were howling that they were hungry...) Anyway, let me know if you need help with anything... I wish I knew about the yard sale... I would have LOVED to help!!I love doing that type of stuff!! :-) Ok, talk to you soon!!

Post a Comment