Boise


We had lots of fun this weekend visiting Claire and Steve. Danielle especially liked the fountains at the Farmers market and PF Changs, which is her favorite restaurant. They have huge kids portions and she eats lots of Shrimp Fried Rice whenever we go there. We didn't get to play tennis (I was feeling like too much of a bum) but we did get to play lots of Mario cart.
I have been informed that there aren't very many pictures of me on here- sorry! I take most of the pictures and sometimes I just feel too chubby so I don't post them! Anyway Claire is learning to quilt and I was excited to sew with her. Baby girl was excited to find a permanent marker and color all over her dress and neck. I think baby girl has shut the door to her room right now. She likes to go into a room and shut to door. Then I am supposed to open the door. The process continues from there. I occasionally wish she wanted to play a different game after about 20 minutes of this. It is amazing what Danielle will do if someone is playing with her. She could throw the ball for a few hours. We let her play this game a lot, but then she doesn't understand why she shouldn't throw the bowl. Kids are funny that way. Now she forgot that one of the important aspects of the door opening game is mommy, who is the one who opens the door. She just wandered down the hall and I am writing about Boise. How long are you supposed to wait before freeing a child from a room they have shut themselves into? I am not quite sure but I will probably go get her.
Boise was great fun. It made me realize that I am really dreading driving with her anywhere- especially back to Philly. Oh dear. I also think that working full time must be easier than school, because I get to spend to much time with John. I will miss it. So will Danielle, who starts running all around the house whenever daddy comes home.

Harley King (August 26, 2008 at 7:48 AM)  

Love the 'Changs. When you coming home? Are you guys driving to Mexico to pick up your dog?

mablebrown (September 8, 2008 at 11:43 PM)  

I want to go with you the next time you go to Boise!

Post a Comment