Since March 17

Well you know when the blog gets super positive that is never a good sign in my life. John moved out the day Andrew turned three months old. We are getting divorced.
We are working together to be great parents to our three kids. We appreciate all the support we've had from family and friends in this difficult time.
This is the saddest thing I've ever been through. I don't know what will happen to the Janae and John blog.  I suppose our empire is coming to an end.

Claire (May 2, 2012 at 8:42 PM)  

You already know this, and words are completely inadequately to describe how I feel about your situation, but I'm so sorry about the whole thing. I hope that things will get better for you guys. I love you!

NaDell (May 3, 2012 at 2:33 AM)  

I'm so sorry! Keep in touch even if you give up this blog. =(

Carlie (May 3, 2012 at 7:00 AM)  

We are heartbroken about this!! So sorry!!!

Reighlyn (May 3, 2012 at 8:47 AM)  

Our hearts are broken for you too. I wish we could do more to help with something! But I am continually impressed by your strength and ability to keep on going. You are amazing, and talented, and strong, and beautiful and I hope you don't forget it in all the changes! Love you!

kathryn (May 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM)  

Sad, sad, sad!! I'm so sorry too! I will forever think of you as my sister--I hope that's ok? You are amazingly strong and resilient and I wish things were different.

Post a Comment