Dear ENT Doctor

I don't want to pay the 200 dollar bill I just got in the mail.
I am for sure going to ignore it for at least a week.
Maybe two.
I'm glad that I had some insurance so it wasn't over twice as much.
Next time I want to opt out of the 200 dollar nose spray my insurance won't cover.
Also, the four hour wait.
If you run that far behind, you suck at life.
But I guess that's the goal of every NEPA doctor.

NaDell (April 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM)  

I hate the charges at the doctor's office. There should be a pricelist somewhere of what you COULD be forced to pay.
I hate feeling like a cheapskate asking if whatever it is is included in the regular visit. The $25 copay is big enough without the special $100 hearing test or eyesight test. I already know they can see and hear. They just choose not to when I want them to. That wasn't even a concern.

NaDell (April 22, 2011 at 10:58 PM)  

The ENT we went to for Abigail's tongue tie just sent us a bill for a couple hundred bucks. He saw us for about ten minutes, clipped her little tongue tie and we went back for a recheck a month later. Ouch.

Mrs. Dr. (April 23, 2011 at 5:46 PM)  

I hate when I get prescribed a new drug and I ask the doctor if it's going to cost more than my old drug and they say no and I go to get it filled and it's almost twice as much.

Post a Comment